Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Project Report (Apr 15 - Apr 21)

During this week, I mostly worked on implementing the source selection page. Also I spent some time on re-factoring the code and doing some research on Google Visualization tabs. Here is the latest code for GeoMap Gadget.

Here are some screen shots:
Interface when gadget first loaded:


Interface for source selection:


Select some source:


After click save:


Summary:
I was trying to use the Google Visualization tab for the source selection page. However, I couldn't load Google Map Object in there. So I didn't use this method. Also, I just noticed that not all the sources are listed in the source selection page. I will take a look at that. For next week, I will work on different modes for GeoMap Gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment